Friday, March 6, 2009

March 2009 - Social Monarch Buterfly


We were blessed with a beautiful monarch butterfly that made our garden her home during migration. 



Also my mother and brother came to visit and help out in the garden





It was great to have them there and experience the space















Even though it was late in the winter our garden was full of veggies






We built a swale to prevent the low part of the garden from getting flooded 





The key hole planter got planted





The potato patch came up



Onions!










We harvested a bunch of veggies to make a special birthday dinner





mmmhhhh





I love being able to share the garden with my friends in many ways and show them my appreciation by cooking them healthy meals





Even though they make fun of me for becoming SO Berkeley- They are right.
 I better move, SOON









Everybody loved it










I'm extremely fortunate with a great group of friends





It was a great birthday, thanks to all my beautiful friends and family.










No comments: